Bell Sanction Bike Helmet Agility Matte bluee Green nrmkel6600-Helmets
- Bern Men's Union Boa Adjustable Bike Helmet Matte Hunter Green
- Coleman Campingstuhl Sling Chair Summer Faltstuhl
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Frog Ondabike Cityboard Atala Ansmann
- G1093 Klassizistischer Kompass mit gewölbtem Domglas in edlem Altmessinggehäuse
- Koolatron P25 26-Quart FunKool Cooler
- MUSTAD CLASSIC TREBLE HOOK, SIZE 8 0, 1X STRONG, RINGED EYE, DURATIN, 25 PER PAC
- New Med IIIA Tactical Plate Carrier Body Armor Bullet Proof Vest DuKevlar Insert
- PIGNOLI SUPER RECORD 11S. 11-25
- Shimano FC-R9100 Dura-Ace compact chainset - HollowTech II 165 mm 50 34T
- Tent Cot Double Tent Cot w R F DCTC343
- Vintage snowshoes 14 x 42 nice
- GREAT Ready to Use Cross Country 70 TITAN 180 cm Skis + Poles
- Imperial Chaps Night Magic Größe xxxs Farbe black
- Mark Todd Gepolsterte Kappzaum Trense In Voller Größe black - Padded Cavesson
- New style Figure Ice Skating Dress Ice Skating Dress For Competition xx232
- Power Pro 21101001500V Microfilament 100Lb Red 1500 Yard
- SALOMON Snowboard Ski RESPONSE PANTS Wizard purple WOMENS SZ XS Climapro
- Shires Tempest Original 100g Air Motion Turnout Rug - Red - Different Sizes
- Tough-1 Zebra Print Mesh Fly Sheet with Adjustable Belly Surcingle
- Vintage Tatler 6 0 saltwater reel. By C&Y LTD. Christchurch, Hants, England.
- 2019 SKI-DOO THERMAL BASE LAYER TOP 4540300409 LADIES' SMALL S GREY
- 15/03/2019 - Bicycle Helmet Ultralight Integrally Molded EPS Bike Safety (red)
- 15/03/2019 - Bicycle Helmets Ultralight Integrally Molded For Men & Women Cycling Safety Gear
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.