4008 Outdoor Camping bluee Lantern Phone with Detachable Solar Panel Charger Cell nrhjej614-Lanterns
- Pneu route 700x25 ts power competition black 295 g (25-622) prix net-Michelin
- Schwalbe REIFEN MAR.SUPREME HD 42 559 SW FB OSC HS469 26X1.60 SB11600776
- Spiderless Cinch DM Oval Chainring, 34T - Red
- Uswe Bag Hydration Scrambler-16 Gn
- 12MP HC800M Wild MMS GPRS Digital Scouting Hunting Trail Photo Trap Camera LOT J
- Center Rear Header Exhaust Pipe for Predator 212cc, GX160, GX200. Powerhorse 208
- 60% OFF NEW WOMEN'S SCARPA EPIC LITE RUNNING SHOE , US 7, ICEFALL SOFT LEMON.
- Cabela's Armor Xtreme Plus Single Long-Gun Case
- Dakine Women's Comp Liner Short 2018
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Falco LIFE REX Xplorer E-Ranger
- Guantes - Fox Racing Sidewinder Polar
- Lot 3 Cast Aluminum Camp Cooker
- New Jetbeam HR30 USB Luminus SST40 N5 950Lumens LED Headlight ( NO Battery )
- Petzl e+LITE - Ultra-compact emergency headlamp. 50 lumens
- SHIMANO DERAILLRARE 1ST GENERATION ROAD VINTAGE
- The North Face GORE-TEX Polaina CUMBRE SERIE Senderismo black S 3-6 UE 35-40
- Venture Snowboards Storm Powder Snowboard
- Globe NEW Unisex Big Blazer 32 Cruiser Board Natural Burle BNWT
- Keep Alive 10 Gallon Fishing Bait Tank Model KA10460 Fish Livewell KA500 Aerator
- Metal vib rare lure d74m 17g airplane material exquisite carving gt-bio no128586
- Obermeyer Women's Purple Heart Belt Ski Suit Snow One Piece Sz 14
- 15/03/2019 - (2.5m x 3m) - Breathable Caravan Awning Carpet Weaveatex Motorhome Tent
- 15/03/2019 - (30-309128) Extra4 10W-60 Synthetic 4T Motorcycle Engine Oil Gallon Jug
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.