Ledlenser 7299-R Professional LED Head - 1,000 Lumens and a - Lamp Rechargeable nrgitb680-Headlamps
- Campagnolo 10-Speed 50t Chainring for 34t Inner AFT Finish
- Diadora Shape 8 blueee orange White Men Running Walking shoes DA172074-C4415
- Lucylizz net yarn hollow out yoga pants for women fitness leggins gym clothing
- New Scott mountain bike syncros 720mm handlebars 31.8 70mm stem grips spacers
- Przewalski Men 3D Padded Cycling Bike Shorts Excellent Performance Size S - 2XL
- See.Sense Ace Rear Cycling Smart Lights
- SRAM Rise 60 Boost Carbon Vorderrad 29″ Disc Brake
- Vintage Ambassadeur 5001C Baitcasting Reel
- 12MP HD 1080P Hunting Camera Wildlife Trail Scout DVR IR Night Vision Cam lot IG
- CENTRAL GARDEN & PET CO Red Cell Horse Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Gel, 1-Gal.
- ALTITUDE SNOWBOARD BINDINGS 4X4 BURTON 3D EST S (WHITE) MEN'S S M 5-8.5
- Camp Chef Portable Stryker Propane Stove with Matchless Ignition Outdoor Cooking
- Deuter KC Deluxe Rain Cover - Cool bluee 2
- EIGO EPSILON DH SHOES MOUNTAIN BIKE MTB CROSS COUNTRY SHOES
- Hedon Cortex Fahrrad Stoß Bicicleta Retro Modern Militär Stil Carbon Helm
- 15/03/2019 - Lightweight Camo Tactical CS Military Vest Jungle Forest Outdoor Training
- 15/03/2019 - Lightweight four seasons mountaineering tent for 1 single person from Camppal
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.