Blazin Toddler Lil Pearl Polka Dot Western Boot Roxx nrehfi6133-Western Boots
- Revgear Women's Spartan Short Martial Arts MMA BJJ Grappling Fight Pants
- Shimano M545 SPD Mountain Bike MTB Clipless Pedals (Includes SH51 Cleats)
- TAEKWONDO COMPLETE SPARRING GEAR SET SIZE L CHEST HEAD SHIN INSTEP BAG VISION
- Wald 535 Rear Twin Bicycle Carrier Basket (18 x 7.5 x 12) Bike Gear Cycling New
- WTB Vigilante TCS Slash Guard TriTec High Grip, 27.5x2.6
- DAIWA 19 LEXA LT 2500 - Free Shipping from Japan
- All day 4 person in a 2-for 1 dome and shelter
- BURTON GIRLS SNOWBOARD 140 cm
- Cyclo Head Tube Reaming And Facing Tool - Head Reamer Faceing Tools Greys
- Emergency Survival Kit 13 In 1 Outdoor Survival Gear Tool With Survival Bracelet
- Helmet Super DH Mips bluee 2019 BELL bike
- MAGLIA SANTINI ORA TURCHESE Size XXL
- New Rechargeable Torch Heavy Duty 37 LED Tempered Lens Spotlight Bright Work
- Polaris Bambini Fang Manica Lunga in Jersey Ciano black Tutte le Taglie
- Shimano SH-MT5 Mountain Bike shoes - Men's 8.3 ()
- Tifosi Duro Smoke ICC Sunglasses - Interchangeable Cycling Sport Glasses
- David Edel baby wide spool fly reel
- Garmin Striker 7Cv with transducer, 010-01808-00
- Julbo Sniper M Goggles - White grey Clear vermillon grey Lens - One Size
- Megabass Lure white (Glow Stripe Shiner) from JAPAN
- NORDICA NAVIGATOR 85 SKIS 151 cm w Marker bindings 2017-2018.Used
- 15/03/2019 - Bolle Junior Hard Shell Adjustable Snow Helmet with Goggles Sm 53-55CM White
- 15/03/2019 - Bolle NEW Unisex B-YOND Ski Helmet Soft White & Grey BNWT
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.